• Is responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director).
• Is responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor).
• Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift.
• Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient. Education:
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing Experience:
Required: At least one year RN experience in Labor and Delivery Licenses/Certificates:
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
• Required: Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
• Preferred: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associates or better in Nursing or related field
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- L-NM-RN License
- C-AHA ACLS
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help