Women's Health & Surgery Center of Advantia is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join our current midwifery team!�
* Assessing care requirements and writing care plans for patients.
* Carrying out screening tests
* Providing information, emotional support, and reassurance to patients as needed.
* Monitoring and recording patient vital signs.
* Caring for and assisting women during labor.
* Monitoring and administering medication, injections, and intravenous infusions during labor
* Monitoring the fetus during labor.
* Advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies.
* Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
* Active Virginia license as a Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse Midwife
* Certification by the American Midwifery Certification Board
Please note: If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation.�COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.