SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeRN Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit NICU Full-time, Nights (rotating weekends)
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. Do you have a passion for helping others? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a NICU RN
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, student loan repayment, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. You are experts in serving the complex needs of moms and newborns, delivering world-class, innovative care. Our NICU RNs are responsible for the care and treatment of the neonatal patient from birth (attending high risk deliveries in the delivery room as well as in the operating room) to the continuum of care in the NICU (i.e. ventilator management, care and maintenance of central and peripheral IVs), medication administration, feeding strategies, and discharge teaching. Follow the unit protocols and guidelines in promoting safe delivery of care and maintaining an infection free environment for the neonate. provides spacious delivery and operating rooms that are equipped with all comfort and various thoughtful amenities, for expectant mothers.
• You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient, following standards of care and disease specific protocols.
• You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources. You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed nursing staff within the RN's scope of practice and in accordance with established policies.
• You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient/family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice. Medical City Alliance
is the epitome of big things in small packages. We are a 75-bed, acute care hospital and since our doors opened in February of 2015, we have been doing big things. Recently designated a Level III Trauma Center, this three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility offers a full range of services, specializing in women's services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. In 2019, Medical City Alliance was a 5-star recipient for Women's Care by Healthgrades, and in 2020, the hospital was recognized as a Top General Hospital by earning an A for Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Medical City Alliance is proud to serve the growing communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications
- Associates (ADN) required
- Bachelor's (BSN) preferred, required within 3 years of employment
License / Certification:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of TX or compact license (if compact, TX required within 30 days of hire)
- BLS certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- NRP certification
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED but not required at hire; S.T.A.B.L.E. must be taken within 6 months of hire if not previously taken
- 1 year Level III NICU experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.