We are searching for an Assistant Clinical Director of In-Patient Nursing -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will manage and oversee daily clinical, administrative, and human resource activities for the designated clinical area(s), including providing 24-hour availability. This position also coordinates, and ensures the delivery of high-quality, developmentally appropriate patient and family-centered care at the unit level.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Partners with staff, medical, and unit leadership to ensure clinical excellence within a family-centered care environment, utilizing multiple sources of information and reports as evidenced by trend identification and action plan development. Participates as a full partner with Medical Director and in partnership with healthcare provider team to ensure cohesive department communication
• Demonstrates astute fiscal accountability, for the area of clinical responsibility, as evidenced by the appropriate management and justification of resources, which includes personnel, equipment, supplies, and capital
• Creates and facilitates collaboration and cooperation among diverse groups, people, and professional disciplines to achieve desired results
• Facilitates staff participation and participates in the Quality Outcomes Program and/or unit-based quality initiatives for the purpose of developing and monitoring exemplary clinical outcomes
• Commits to the ongoing development of self, unit leadership team, and staff to achieve professional goals
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Master's Degree Nursing, Business or healthcare field
• RN - Lic-Registered Nurses & BLS - Cert-Basic Life Support
• 3 years’ experience in management/leadership
• Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control when eligible, is required for all employees at Texas Children’s unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.