Why MCR Health?
A career at MCR Health offers exciting opportunities with one of the largest Healthcare companies in the areas we serve. Now, more than ever, we are looking for exceptional people to support our passion to provide "Exceptional Care to Everyone, Every Time", and to support our Mission to serve everyone . Whether you are providing direct patient care or in other areas of our Company, you can find a home here. We invite you to be part of our Company where you can grow your career and serve with your heart.
In our time of Company growth, we are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA
for our Family-OB/GYN-Pediatrics practices.Work Location
: Bradenton and Palmetto, FLSign-on Bonus:
CNA $500As part of this role, you will:
What you need to bring to this role:
- Be one of the first people who greets our patients with a smile
- Take patient vital signs & document chief complaint(s)
- Collaborate with health care providers in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the needs of our patients
- Collect and process lab specimens
- High School diploma or GED required
- Active FL Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License required
- Active FL Phlebotomy Certificate preferred
- 1+ years' experience working clinically as a CNA
- Current CPR certification required
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with patients in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
**For the safety of our employees and patients, all new employees are required to be COVID-19 vaccinated and will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to your potential hire date.