LOOKING TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER AS AN RN (REGISTERED NURSE) IN A VIBRANT COMMUNITY?
BRING YOUR EXPERTISE & CARE TO WILLIAMSON MEDICAL CENTER.
Williamson Medical Center has been a pillar of our region for over 60 years, with an impressive tradition and commitment to not only providing exceptional healthcare services to hundreds of thousands of patients, but also an overall dedication to the wellbeing of our community.
The campus includes:
• A 203 Patient Bed Facility
• Bone & Joint Institute of Tennessee
• 22 state-of-the-art operating rooms and robotic-assisted surgery
• Comprehensive emergency rooms (adult & pediatric)
We're looking for an RN (Registered Nurse) - First Assist for our dynamic Labor and Delivery floor. The Labor and Delivery RN (Registered Nurse) -First Assist will provide quality obstetric, neonatal, and gynecologic nursing care in an environment that strives to meet patient needs on a holistic level. This is done by incorporating emotional support and education with superior medical and nursing care with the aim of achieving patient well-being.
Formal Education / Training:
1. Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
2. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or university.
3. BLS within 90 days of hire.
4. At least one year perinatal experience preferred.
5. NRP, or agree to obtain within six months of hire.
6. ACLS certification or agree to obtain within six months of hire.
7. Able to perform Surgical Assist in OB OR.
8. May scrub in OB or OR with completion of orientation and annual competency.
9. Level I, Level II and fetal monitoring within 1 year of hire.
a. Care of the Obstetric Patient -Level I
b. Care of the High Risk Obstetric Patient-Level II
c. Advanced Fetal Monitoring or AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring
10. Able to function in stressful situations.
11. Able to return to work within 1 hour when on call.
• Retirement (generous match)
• Tuition Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Vision Coverage
• And more!
Williamson Medical Center is located in the heart of Williamson County in Franklin, TN - just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville. The fastest-growing county in Tennessee offers:
• Top-rated schools
• Upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment
• Parks/green spaces
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Top benefits
• Our team combines human compassion with clinical expertise
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.