Nurse Practitioner (NP)Women's HealthBrooklyn, New York
New York City's most populous borough, Brooklyn, is home to nearly 2.6 million residents. Brooklyn is known for attractions like Coney Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, Prospect Park, plus some of the best New York pizza. Brooklyn is separated from Manhattan by the East River and connected by three bridges, on vehicular tunnel, and several rapid-transit tubes. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Brooklyn are abundant.Are you experienced in the field of women's health in inpatient, emergency, and outpatient settings? Come explore your passion for the field and join our top ranked team!Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health NP Responsibilities
Nurse Practitioner - Women's Health NP Qualifications:
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health team
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and age appropriate care to both well and/or ill patients
- Educate patients and/or intervenes in acute or chronic illness
- Practice within the guidelines of the unit department and institution
- Master's degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of accredited NP program in area of specialty with a certification in Women's Health
- Advanced clinical skills in specialty area or equivalent
- General computer knowledge and capability to use computer
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to provide information to patients and health care personnel.
- Current Registered nurse licensure in the state
- Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the state
- Two years of related clinical nursing experience.