Women's Health Nurse Practitioner / Certified Nurse Midwife
Los Gatos, CA
Bay Area Maternity is a full scope; collaborative Midwifery Group is seeking a full time Women's Health Nurse Practitioner/Certified Nurse Midwife.
At Bay Area Maternity (BAM) you will join a team of health care professionals and advocates who share your passion for helping women and families. We support women throughout their life cycle, from premenstrual and teen health to pregnancy, menopause and beyond. You will be able to offer Full Scope Midwifery including Pregnancy, Labor, GYN and Well Woman Care.
During pregnancy we focus on the individual woman to achieve the best possible outcome and the highest level of patient satisfaction. We know you will be inspired to do the same. In labor with your clients, you will have the full support of an experienced OB/GYN who appreciates the value of Midwifery and who is in house 24/7.
If one of your goals is to offer women the type of care you would like your own family members to receive, then you will find exactly that at BAM.Opportunity Details:
- Full Time is 3.5 days Clinic work
- Share on-call time
What we offer:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current California R.N. license, California Nurse Midwife Certificate, and A.C.N.M. Certificate.
- Current B.L.S.
- Preferred two years of recent C.N.M. experience.
- Preferred Certificate of Advanced Fetal Monitoring
- Current and valid California Nurse Midwife furnishing certificate, including didactic education within three years of hire.
- First and Third trimester Limited Ultrasound certification preferred or to be obtained within one year of hire
- Current and valid DEA
- First Assist training preferred
- Generous and competitive benefits package, including paid CME, Dues, licenses, etc.
- Malpractice tail insurance
- Leading-Edge Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
For more information, please contact:Nidia Minier
Provider Services Manager |SVMD |
El Camino HospitalDirect:
408-871-3221 | Cell: