Maternal Program Coordinator - Full Time
Great Benefits and a Great Opportunity!
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We're looking for qualified Maternal Program Coordinator to join our Texas Health family.
* Work location: Texas Health Dallas
* Work environment: Labor & Delivery
* Work hours: Full Time, 40 Hours; Monday - Friday
For more than a half-century, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas has been at the forefront of health care in North Texas. We're an 875-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community in and around Dallas since 1966.
If you're looking for cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, women's services and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus, we're a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a Comprehensive Stroke and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women's imaging services.
And did we mention our awards? Texas Health Dallas is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Care Center, a Level I Trauma Center, a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We're a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, bariatric services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 26,000 employees and are among the top five largest employers in the DFW area. Join us and be a part of our exceptional team as we provide outstanding care and deliver award-winning results. You belong here.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
* Master's Degree in Nursing preferred
* 3 years of experience in Perinatal/Maternal including Labor & Delivery required
* Experience as Program Coordinator preferred
* RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required and
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required and
* IFM - Intermediate Fetal Monitoring with 90 days required
* Other OB or Maternal RN Certification upon hire preferred
Position Responsibilities Texas Health Maternal Program Coordinator will provide leadership and vision for the Maternal Program in terms of operations, services and patient care.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Maternal Program Coordinator will:
* Facilitates the linkage between strategic business lines and provision of an effective and efficient Maternal Program.
* Maintains current knowledge of clinical practice in care of maternal patients.
* Demonstrates/models excellence in nursing practice through the utilization of advance concepts in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, implementation and evaluation of acute maternal patient care.
* Utilizes current research and evidence-based standards of practice to develop, analyze and coordinate a comprehensive plan of patient education activities, including goals assessment, planning, implementation, needed resources and evaluation methods to support improved patient outcomes.
* Collects data and assists in the implementation of practice changes as needed, participates in the analysis of data.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Maternal Program Coordinator you will be able to enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health Dallas a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" (7th year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Dallas employee:
* Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
* Positively impact patients' quality of life
* Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
* Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.