SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Work Schedule: Full-Time - Days 7a-7p (Rotating Weekends)
Sign on Bonus up to $7,500 and relocation of $3,000 may be available
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval. Responsibilities:
A few of the benefits we provide you
- Performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice
- Acts, with emphasis on nursing process / outcomes for Women's Services.
- Determines the predictable or unpredictable health status and health needs of patients (individual and family) through interpretation of health data and preventive practice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary healthcare team members.
- Utilizes a systematic approach to provide individualized, goal-directed nursing care
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient
- Formulates a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems.
- Implements nursing care within the RN's scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
- Develops and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Provides education, emotional support and age specific care to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
- Provides for the care of multiple patients (individual and family) either through direct care or assignment and/or delegation of care to other members of the healthcare team
- Evaluates the patient's (individual and family) responses and outcomes to therapeutic interventions.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or Compact
- Must have current BLS - AHS
- ACLS & NRP required within 3 months of hire
- One years experience in women services as an RN is required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.