SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse with Sky Ridge Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Sky Ridge Medical Center and HealthONE we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Nurse in the NICU with us:
- You will perform and oversee care of patients with critical illness or injury utilizing the nursing process.
- Your role must possess strong assessment and clinical skills to oversee and care for patients with a multitude of disorders to include; Heart Failure, Respiratory distress, Sepsis, Multisystem Organ Failure, Neurosurgical Procedures, Invasive Cardiac Procedures, Trauma, MI, Strokes and other patients meeting ICU admissions criteria.
- You will excel at the following skills, interpersonal, communication, leadership, time management, critical thinking and decision making.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- BLS Health Care provider
- ACLS Health Care provider preferred
- Experience in acute care nursing and ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment preferred
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a 284-bed HCA Healthcare facility located on a 57-acre campus in Lone Tree, Colorado. It is a full service facility including adult and pediatric ERs, Cancer Center, and Spine & Total Joint Center, along with The Women's Hospital. The Medical Center also specializes in pregnancy & childbirth in their Birth Place. Sky Ridge Medical Center is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.