****$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS***** RN L&D - Day Shift
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified R egistered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family. Position Highlights
- Work location: Texas Health HEB, 1600 Hospital Parkway., Bedford, TX 76022
- Work environment: The Siratt's Women's Center at Texas Health Hurst Euless Bedford (HEB) Hospital has a full-time opportunity for an L&D RN.
- Work hours: Full-time, Day shift, 3/12 hour shifts a week, 6:45 am - 7:15 pm -Self-scheduling
- 9 bed LDR, 3 OR suites, 4 bed OB ED unit with an average of 200 deliveries a month
- Level II NICU
- Baby friendly, couplet care, Maternal Designation and Magnet Designated
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
At Texas Health HEB we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
If you're looking for women's services, outpatient surgery, oncology, cardiac rehabilitation and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus we're an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide nuclear medicine, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women's services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS - upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS - within 90 days of hire
- NRP - upon hire
- NRPA - Advanced Neonatal Resusxitation Program within 90 days
- 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- One (1) year of RN experience in L&D strongly preferred
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfersWhy Texas Health
As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For® (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns?
Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.