A growing organization with multiple locations throughout South Florida is seeking a qualified obstetrician for a hospitalist opportunity. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in one of many sought-after locations.
- Work 6–7 24-hour shifts per month
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Competitive compensation—earn $130 per hour
- Relocation not required
- Ability to pick up additional shifts, if desired
- Comprehensive benefits + sign-on bonus
- Malpractice + tail coverage provided
- One of the most popular vacation spots in the nation, Miami offers an ideal quality of life for all of its residents. With breathtaking beaches and endless opportunities for entertainment, it’s the perfect place to call home.
- Top-ranked public and private schools as well as highly regarded colleges + universities
- Near-perfect weather + sunshine throughout the year—ideal for enjoying the beautiful outdoors + a variety of beach activities
- World-class cuisine, shopping, and nightlife
- Every amenity you could want or need at your fingertips—incredible shopping + dining, an international airport, collegiate + professional sports, live entertainment, arts + cultural attractions, and much more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Alabama and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Natalie Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference OBG-H-146518