Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital
Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is looking for a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with sterile field experience to work in our Obstetrics department. Patients encompass the continuum of obstetrical care including labor and delivery, postpartum, and newborn nursery. Predominantly 6-hours shifts, 5 days per week though subject to change according to business needs.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform basic nursing procedures including input and output, daily living activities, application of simple dressings and perineal care.
- Obtain and document patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, weight, respiration and pulse. Additionally, newborn tasks such as pulse oximetry, hearing screening, transcutaneous bilirubin, and phototherapy.
- Provide personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, dressing, eating, bedpans and transportation.
- Help patients and communicates changes in patient's condition to the appropriate staff.
- Assistance with setting up and maintaining sterile fields.
At Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital's 75-bed facility, you're more than just an employee; you're part of our family. Community population approximately 35,000. We are located at the base of the beautiful Ruby Mountains, elevation level 5,000. www.nnrhospital.com BENEFITS OVERVIEW:
Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental and Voluntary insurance options, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off/Holidays, tuition reimbursement program, cell phone discounts, and Flexible Health Spending Account/Dependent Care Account options.Job Requirements:License Requirements
: Current Nevada CNA License and American Heart Association BLS Certification required within 60-days of hire.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.