DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better. Schedule:
Full Time Shift
: Day Shift Location:
7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541 The community you'll be caring for:
The role you'll contribute:
- Up to $10,000 sign on bonus and relocation assistance available!
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women's Choice Award)
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women's Choice Award)
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women's Choice Award)
- One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women's Choice Award)
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
- Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
- US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
- America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
- Life style activities and community growth
- Close proximity to many of Florida's finest beaches
- An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
- Access to arts, culture and music
- Premium shopping outlets
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice. The value you'll bring to the team:
- Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current or completion of NIHSS stroke certification within thirty days
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.