Leadership and Nursing Opportunities, Community Hospital, Charming Waterfront City - Grow with us!
Is Women’s Health your passion?
Are you a positive, compassionate, driven Nurse looking to work alongside others who share your work ethic and values?
Ready to work in a rewarding environment where your 1 on 1 care has an impact that is immediately felt?
Whether you are looking for Leadership opportunities or Nursing opportunities our Women’s Services Unit at Vidant Beaufort Hospital is growing and has opportunities for both!
Benefits of being a Nurse on our LDRP unit:
- Secure your success and growth in your field by enhancing your skills in all areas including Labor and Delivery, Gynecological Surgeries, Postpartum and Antepartum.
- With our 1 on 1 patient care model comes the ability to partner with your patient and have a substantial impact on your patient’s care and experience.
- Team Member bonds with each other and providers are enhanced through shared responsibilities, goals and values producing a supportive and positive culture on the unit.
Incentives for Nurses joining Vidant Health:
- Extremely Attractive Benefits Package and Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Support and Resources for Growth (Tuition Assistance, Career Ladder, Aspiring Nurse Leader Program)
Bed count = 14 total (4 L&D beds, 2 Triage rooms, 8 Postpartum/Gyn/Antepartum beds)
Average Deliveries a Month: 30
About Vidant Beaufort Hospital
Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico River in Washington, NC; Vidant Beaufort Hospital offers high-quality and compassionate health care in modern and updated facilities. We provide a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services to our region. With a strong medical staff of over 50 providers, in partnership with our local Vidant Medical Group, we provide health care in over 20 different specialties. We are a part of Vidant’s system of care which includes 1,708 beds across 9 hospitals – 8 community hospitals and Vidant Medical Center, an academic medical center in Greenville affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
Washington, NC is a growing city that honors its historic traditions while embracing the future. A flourishing downtown district offers unique and world-class restaurants, intriguing shops, art galleries and more. A desirable climate with mild winters and all 4 seasons, Washington is an ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts.
Click here for a peak into our community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7CzVKpyGo
Apply for Leadership and Nursing Opportunities, Community Hospital, Charming Waterfront City - Grow with us!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly