SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeMedical City Mckinney
Registered Nurse (RN) / NICU / Neonatal Intensive CareSchedule: FT NightsWe are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.Medical City McKinney
is a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90 years. Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our growing community's needs.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
RN performs intensive care on infants within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act:
- To provide age appropriate, cluster care to premature infants through 2 years of age, in a minimal stimulation environment.
- To prioritize the infant's clinical and emotional needs utilizing the nursing process.
- To always intervene on the infant's behalf within the scope of the Nursing Practice Act.
- To be a productive member of the multidisciplinary team in helping set and reach patient care goals.
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care experience within the last two years required
- NRP, BLS, and STABLE required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.