Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery (L/D) (Per Diem)
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev! Decide when and where you want to work, and book your shifts in the CareRev app. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Book shifts in your area right from your phone. It's that easy.
Requirements for the L&D Nursing role
- Experience: Minimum of 2-years full-time experience as a labor and delivery RN including circulating C-Sections. This does not include school & clinicals. Experience must be within the last year.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Must have current AHA BLS, ACLS, NRP and AWHONN certifications.
- Skillset: Must have experience with assisting patients in triage, labor and delivery of newborn. Must show competency with fetal assessment, and monitoring. Experience managing high risk pregnancies, ante/postpartum complications and high risk medications such as heparin and magnesium sulfate infusions is required.
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!