* Labor and Delivery (LD) RN needed for 215 bed community hospital using Meditech charting - Facility's honors and awards include Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Certified Atrial Fibrillation Center, Accredited Community Cancer Center, LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Index Leader, and, for the 4th year in a row, the Women's Choice Award for Best Emergency Care.
Years of Experience: 2. - Perm FL or Compact RN license (#, expiration) - Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
With an extensive network of top-quality hospitals and medical facilities throughout the city, as well as beautiful weather and friendly people, it is no wonder that so many travelers are choosing their assignments in St. Petersburg. Tucked along the western coast of Florida, this beach town offers both big-city amenities and laid-back vacation-style living.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
* Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
* Medical plans with dental and vision
* Complimentary, high-quality private housing
* 401(k) and flex spending options
* Life insurance
* Accident and short-term disability coverage
* Free continuing education (CE) courses
* Travel allowances
* Guaranteed pay program
* Tuition discount program
* Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.