Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Organizes and administers individualized, professional patient care to patients within an assigned team of the hospital. Provides nursing care as directed by medical staff and in accordance with the objectives, policies, and procedures of the hospital and the state Nurse Practice Act. Maintains established standards of nursing care.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and eligible for license as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
2. CPR certification is required. Additional certification may be required in specialty areas.
3. Must pass pharmacology exam prior to administering medications.
4. Must demonstrate annual competencies in area of practice.
Bon Secours is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Labor and Delivery - St. Francis - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com .