Job Title: Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery
Location: Puyallup, WA
Job Trype: 3+ Months Contract to Hire
• The Labor and Delivery RN is accountable for consistent, safe, high quality care of all delivery or postpartum patients.
• Is familiar with vaginal and C-section births, fetal monitoring and provide care to patients who have received various forms of anesthesia.
• Will be accountable per policy for managing patients receiving Magnesium Sulfate IV Infusions.
BLS, NRP, ACLS (L & D), PALs (PEDs), Fetal Monitoring Course Attendance (L & D)
PALS is only required for our pediatric RN's. For Mother Baby, the requirements are BLS and NRP. Labor and Delivery requirements are ACLS, BLS and NR
• BSN required
• Current RN License in the State of Texas or valid compact license
• Labor and Delivery experience required and competent in obstetrical practice
• BLS, issued by the American Heart Association required
• Documentation of successfully completed appropriate fetal monitoring course
Please provide below information in order to submit your profile:
Skype Interview Done:
Available to start:
Phone screen Availability:
Onsite interview Availability:
Reason for change: