As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We're now seeking Labor and Delivery RNs for openings at a hospital in Texas. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Labor and Delivery RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the potential for extension
- All shifts available
- Meet with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and care for both normal and problematic pregnancies
- Coaching women, assisting with any complications, and administering medications during birth
- Monitor fetal heartbeat and contractions during labor
- Provide guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Labor and Delivery RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we've got you covered.
- 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
- TX RN License or Compact State RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience