American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Tucson, AZ. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: 01/31/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $1692.85 / Week Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - Travel - (LD RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: 01/31/2022Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1536.10 - 1692.85
- The respected team members of this LD seek a compassionate, driven RN to join their ranks. As an addition to this elite team, you can expect to work with state-of-the-art equipment and utilize the very best patient care models. This position presents an excellent opportunity to provide optimal patient care while learning the latest technologies.- 300 bed facility using Cerner charting- We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center; home to a surgical weight loss program recognized by a national accrediting agency, Total Joint and Spine program and Stroke Center. We're also home to The Women's Center, Arizona's first freestanding, self-contained medical facility dedicated solely to the medical needs of women.
Years of Experience: 2. ACLS, NRP, BLS
Current AZ or eNLC licenseFacility Location
Arizona's most beautiful and most livable city is the ideal destination for healthcare professionals in search of breathtaking vistas, painted-sky sunsets and quiet escapes. With the Santa Catalina Mountains as a backdrop, and the Sonoran Desert and national forest right on its doorstep, Tucson boasts one of the most dramatic settings in the Southwest.Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.