American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Neptune, NJ. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: ASAP Duration: 12 weeks Pay: $4433.59 / Week Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - Travel - (LD RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: 01/17/2022Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $4023.08 - 4433.59
- Labor and Delivery (L&D) RN needed for 590 bed Level 2 Trauma center and Teaching hospital with Level II NICU. The unit has approx 170 births per month and is proud to be nationally ranked by Newsweek on the 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals- Level 3 high risk Maternity unit. Most common diagnosis is pre-eclampsia. (we have a lot of patients on Magnesium Sulfate). Labor patients is a 1:1-2; mother/baby couplets are 1:3-4- Located just south of Asbury Park, along the gorgeous New Jersey shoreline
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Perm NJ or Compact RN license (#, expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS, NIHSS, NRP
- National Certification in mother/baby or L&D
- Ability to circulate in the ORFacility Location
Neptune is of course named after the God of the Sea who lived in Rome. The city was incorporated already in 1881. Neptune has Bradley Beach to boast about, the Jumping Brook Golf Course, and whether you're looking to swim or fish, go boating, play tennis or sunbathe, go to a park or visit a museum or historic landmark, shop or eat at a different restaurant, it's all nearby in Neptune.Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.