SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-timeBrandon Regional Hospital
is seeking a top notch Registered Nurse to join our Medical Surgical team. Apply online today!
Brandon Regional Hospital is committed to providing our patients and their families with compassionate care. For more than 30 years our busy, 422-bed acute care facility has been dedicated to quality and devoted to our community.
We have been named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times, and our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities.[EEOC]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications Education:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
- Current AHA ACLS certification
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking . For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.