Do you have BABY FEVER?! Bravera Spring Hill (Acute Stroke Ready and Joint Commission Accredited) with Level II NICU, is hiring for our LDRP role. Come join our family orientated culture and strong Nurse Leadership Team with over 30 specialties, committed to providing the care and services to keep Bravera at the forefront of healthcare.
Do you have BABY FEVER?! Bravera Spring Hill
(Acute Stroke Ready and Joint Commission Accredited) with Level II NICU, is hiring for our LDRP CHARGE
Come join our family orientated culture and strong Nurse Leadership Team with over 30 specialties, committed to providing the care and services to keep Bravera at the forefront of healthcare.
Hernando County offers the most affordable living in the Tampa Bay area connected by the Suncoast Parkway, so great dining and night life are never very far. Whether you're looking for the excitement of a city or a laid back day kayaking on the Weeki Wachee river, there is a little something for everyone.
The responsibilities of an LDRP Nurse include caring for laboring mothers, post-partum mothers, and newborns. An LDRP nurse should have a caring, empathetic nature and work well under pressure in a stressful environment. Also, be able to coordinate care with a team of healthcare professionals.
LDRP Nurse Responsibilities:
- Providing care for expectant mothers through triage for NST, Rhogam shots, and other emergent needs. These responsibilities include low-risk to high-risk pregnancies.
- Providing information, guidance, and hands-on compassionate care.
- Monitoring fetal progress before and during labor.
- Coaching laboring mothers, assisting with complications and administration of medications during labor and delivery.
- Performing newborn care.
- Providing guidance during labor, recovery, postpartum, and newborn care.
- Using equipment and administering medications related to the postpartum period and care of newborns.
As Part of Bravera Health Brooksville, your skills and talent will be rewarded with a great compensation and comprehensive benefits package and work environment.
- Current and valid Florida RN license.
- Prior LDRP experience preferred.
- 1 year L&D experience required.
- 1 year of RN Leadership required.
- Current BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, Fetal Monitoring Certification.
- STABLE preferred.
- Flexibility to work shifts and remain on-call for emergency situations.