Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Las Palmas Medical Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Registered Nurse Critical Care and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.BenefitsAt Las Palmas Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K -(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance -and -Reimbursements -for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts -including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, -Auto, and -Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term -& -Long Term Disability -coverage
- Adoption -Assistance
- Legal Benefits -and lots more!Learn more about Employee BenefitsAre you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Critical Care opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and QualificationsPOSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the assessment, treatment, management, control, diagnostic evaluation, and care of patients during the transport process under the direction of Director, Administrative Director, and Medical Director of the transport team. Collaborates with other professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes and can function autonomously in an advanced clinical role with responsibilities in the areas of clinical care, leadership, education, consultation and research. Contributes to the provision of quality care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.Assist management in the development of systems, processes and programs to improve quality of patient care and increase nursing efficiency throughout the transport process. Develops, coordinates, and monitors unit preceptor program in collaboration with transport team administration.
What qualifications you will need:REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONSLicensed as RN to practice in the state of TexasBCLSACLSENPC Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course; 1 year grace from date of hire/transferSTABLETNCC Trauma Nursing Core Course; 1 year grace from date of hire/transferNRP Neonate ResuscitatePALSC-NPT Neo Ped Transport; 24 months grace from date of hire/transferREQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCEDiploma, Associate or BSNThree years ' experience as a Registered Nurse in Neonatal, Pediatric, Adult, and/or Emergency Critical CareAreas.PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
CCRNPNCCTTNATCCTRNCFRNCritical Care Transport Experience -is a 300+ bed full-service hospital in El Paso. It is home to the region 's only . The facility offers a including emergency care with a Level III trauma center, cardiac care, women 's services, pediatric care and NICU, cancer care, and more. Las Palmas Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. -In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Critical Care opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. -Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.