SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse - Seasonal PRN Status with a Full-time Schedule Night Shift 7P - 7A
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Neonatal ICU RN
will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for pre- and post-obstetrical patients.
- Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
- Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
SEASONAL STAFF PROGRAM [Runs through March 26, 2022]
- Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Must have two (2) years of current NICU RN experience Pay Rate: $62/hour
A completion bonus of $4000
to be paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one completion bonus will be paid per 36-week season.Program Requirements
- All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4-week schedule period.
- During the course of the 16-week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- All seasonal RNs will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT, PT, and PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2021-22 with the exception of RNs that participated in the 2020-21 Seasonal program.
Medical City Plano
- Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
is a full-service, Magnet-designated 600+ bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
ntx-afQualificationsWhat you need to be successful:
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Current BLS and NRP issued by the American Heart Association required
- STABLE preferred and will be required within 6 months of hire
- Must have at least two (2) years of current Level 3 NICU RN experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.