DescriptionSign On Bonus and Relocation Available for Qualified Candidates!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a NICU Nurse!
Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bedfacility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional's maternity care ranks in the nation's top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
Ogden Regional sits at the heart of the mountains, with more than six ski resorts within an hour's drive. Home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life. Plus, with a great university down the road and many schools within driving distance, this hospital offers a central location to meet the whole family's needs.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
The Registered Nurse renders professional nursing care to patients of all ages and individualizes patient care through use of the nursing process for patients. Demonstrates professional conduct and accountability while supporting Hospital mission and philosophy and behavioral expectations. This level designates clinical RNs who choose to become experts within their specialty and have met the criteria of a general clinical RN.
The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for responding to all Family Birth Place emergencies, assistance in the Pediatric Unit or Emergency Department including the ability to respond in a quick, efficient and timely manner, and assumes leadership role in these situations as a representative of NICU.
- Current Utah RN license in good standing or Compact RN license.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification.
- NRP and STABLE healthcare provider certification.
- Associate Degree of Nursing required, Baccalaureate of Nursing preferred.
- 1-3 years of clinical RN experience required. 1 year of NICU experience preferred.