Why MCR Health?
A career at MCR Health offers exciting opportunities with one of the largest Healthcare companies in the areas we serve. Now, more than ever, we are looking for exceptional people to support our passion to provide "Exceptional Care to Everyone, Every Time", and to support our Mission to serve everyone . Whether you are providing direct patient care or in other areas of our Company, you can find a home here. We invite you to be part of our Company where you can grow your career and serve with your heart.
In our time of growth, we are seeking a Practice Manager
to oversee our Family, OB, Pediatrics disciplines for specific locations.
Bradenton/Sarasota, FL and Surrounding Cities
As part of this role:
What you need to bring to this role:
- The Practice Manager acts as the Office Manager for their site and will oversee Office Managers at their assigned sites.
- The Practice Manager combines medical office knowledge with clinical knowledge, administrative and office coordination skills.
- Lead, manage, and direct and meet all standards for end to end business operations with focus on front desk operations, including time of service collections and other PSR functions.
- Supervise patient flow within the sites and ensure quality measures, compliance, safety, patient satisfaction, and productivity measures are met.
- Oversee, hire, supervise, schedule and train site staff, and oversee and assist Office Manager at assigned sites.
- Be responsible for front office operations and workflow for their site and for those sites in their reporting alignment, including, but not limited to scheduling, hiring, and performance.
- 3+ years' experience in healthcare management and staff scheduling as a Registered Nurse (RN) or License Practice Nurse required (LPN)-Active/Clear License
- Certified Medical Office Manager (CMOM) or similar certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Experience with HEDIS measures and Joint Commission and other regulatory bodies a plus
- FQHC/Peds experience a major plus
- Clinical experience a plus
- Valid driver license required
- Ability to move between sites as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus and may be required for certain site locations
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with patients/customers in stressful situations
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
**For the safety of our employees and patients, all new employees are required to be COVID-19 vaccinated and will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to your potential hire date.