Registered Nurse (RN) -Transitional LDRP, Labor and Delivery (L&D) Unit-Nights
2 days left
- Work Setting
- Hospital / Medical Center
Is your dream to become an L&D RN? Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Stephenville – 411 N. Belknap Street, Stephenville, TX 76104
- Work environment: Mother friendly and Texas 10-step facility, has a position for an acute-care RN from the admission to the discharge process in Labor/Delivery/Recovery/Postpartum (LDRP).
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 6:45 pm – 7:15 am -Self-scheduling
- 35 deliveries a month
- Catch babies and recover both mom and baby
- Ability to triage, labor, deliver, and recover patients, as well as provide couplet care and breastfeeding education for both mother and baby.
- Salary range: $26.50 - $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville is a full-service, 98-bed hospital serving Erath and surrounding counties since 1926. The hospital offers surgical services, women's and infants' services, advanced diagnostic imaging, sleep lab and a wound care program. Texas Health Stephenville has received accreditation as a Level IV trauma center, Cycle III Chest Pain Center by Society of Chest Pain Centers and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. The hospital was named a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization and received Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Stephenville is about an hour away from Fort Worth, so if peaceful surroundings in a rural area are the style you're looking for in your career, consider Texas Health Stephenville. You belong here.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS – within 60 days of hire
- NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program – within 60 days of hire
- AWHONN – Advanced Fetal Monitoring – within 18 months of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Oa8MGQs2QbjlH1OEfprpD