SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time$7,500 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants!
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
The Baby Suites at Osceola Regional
have just undergone a $1.6 Million dollar renovation. We've made upgrades to our beds, baby warmers, bassinets and technology. New mothers will give birth in one of our spacious, private labor and delivery rooms. Special touches, which include comfortable beds, warm colors and soft lighting, add to the mother's sense of comfort and ease. Renovation and expansion to include 10 level II and 8 level III beds.
The NICU RN
provides direct nursing care to neonates and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Osceola Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.Qualifications
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license, if compact license held, active FL RN license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association AHA
- Current NRP certification required within 6 months of employment
- Minimum two (2) years Level II experience preferred
- NICU Level III strongly preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Education: Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.