Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care. Responsibilities What You Will Do:
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
Qualifications What You Will Need:
What We Offer:
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of experience required
- A collaborative and inclusive community
- A culture that embraces personal responsibility
- Positive, non-judgmental patient and colleague experiences
#PIQnursingPandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Grand Tower, IL - 62942