Interim HealthCare of the Eastern Carolinas is seeking an RN to perform home visits
! The nurse will join a team of 10 nurses who provide home visiting to families with newborns delivered in Cape Fear Valley Health System who reside in Cumberland, Hoke and Robeson counties. The home visit nurse objectives are to support and assess family needs in 12 domains of physical and psychosocial well-bein, as well as facilitate referrals, connections to community agencies, and on-going medical care to support families in these areas.Essential Duties Include:
Experience in physical assessment, maternal/child health, home visiting, lactation education, and fluency in Spanish/proficient at using interpretive services are desired.Job RequirementsRegistered Nurse (RN) requirements include:
- Registered Nurse with active, unrestricted license in the State of North Carolina.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in nursing with RN license
- Must have a valid driver's license and an automobile for use in making home visits.
- Current CPR Certification.
- At least 2 (two) years of experience in the home care environment (preferred).
- 1 year of experience in a hospital and/ or clinical staffing environment (preferred)
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Pass a background and drug screening.
Company OverviewLead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes! Our Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well!
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Career Growth Opportunities within the Organization
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.