Registered Nurse Postpartum (per diem) - We have openings in both Fontana and Ontario.
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy!
- 2 years full-time current experience in postpartum, excluding school and clinicals. Must be current and within the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- ACLS required, along with BLS and NRP
- Familiarity with high risk deliveries and high risk complications including but not limited to: diabetes, HTN, clotting/bleeding disorders, and balloon cath
- Will be required to float to L/D for postpartum patients and also to NICU for grower/feeder babies
- Solid background in monitoring and titrating drips, including but not limited to magnesium, epidural pumps, insulin drip
- L&D experience is a plus.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!