American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Hermitage, TN. Shift: 3x12 hr nights Start Date: 01/24/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $1651.47 / Week Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - Travel - (LD RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: 01/24/2022Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1498.56 - 1651.47
- 18 Labor-Delivery-Recovery Post partum (LDRP) rooms allow the entire birth process to be completed in a home-like setting. This outstanding Labor & Delivery unit, based in exciting Nashville, is looking for the right RN to join their team of compassionate and driven health care professionals.- 200-bed comprehensive facility, Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and a Primary Stroke Center.- Located in a suburb just east of Nashville. Meditech charting.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Perm TN or Compact license (#/exp)
- Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
- MeditechFacility Location
Filled with Southern charm, scenic beauty, boot-scootin' dance halls and country music at every turn, Music City, USA is always a fascinating destination. Traveling health care professionals who take an assignment in Nashville have the opportunity to enjoy the city's lively music scene, historic attractions, local craft markets and festive clubs.Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.