Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.Job Description:Seeking Nursery RN!Baptist Health Floyd*Bonus Eligible*PRN, NightsSouthern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky areaBaptist Health Floyd
- Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® - the premier designation for healthy work environments - recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff.
- Opportunity for new grads to gain experience
- Opportunity to utilize critical thinking skills
- Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current RN License.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off upon hire
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE. If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health's infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with BHS' mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable lawBaptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Previous LPN or RN experience required