Job DescriptionThis position qualifies for a $5,000 hiring bonus!
At WHA, we're a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We're inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we're here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We are seeking a friendly, compassionate, skilled Sonographer who enjoys working as part of a team and is passionate about providing excellent care to our patients. Our Sonographers perform quality diagnostic ultrasonic procedures, utilizing knowledge and judgment in regard to imaging technique and patient treatment in an OB/GYN clinic setting.
$5,000 hiring bonus!
*This is a 40 hour/week position (Monday-Friday, with one Saturday a month).DUTIES
- Recognizes anatomical structures and differentiates artifact from normal or pathological processes.
- Determines if anatomy is normal or abnormal; delineates the abnormality and extends the scope of the study appropriately.
- Monitors patient well-being and provides technical assistance to clinician during medical procedures requiring ultrasound guidance.
- Participates with clinician in interpretation of studies, contributing technical and professional knowledge to the final diagnostic impression or report
- Completion of a formal educational program in Diagnostic Ultrasound or Radiologic Sciences required.
- ARDMS board certification in OB/GYN, or the ability to become board certified within one year of employment.
- Current license with the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging.
- CPR and AED certification required.
- Ability to complete and maintain certification in Nuchal Translucency through the Fetal Medicine Foundation or Nuchal Translucency Quality Review program within 6 months of hire required.
- Prior experience as a sonographer performing OB and gynecology imaging in an OB/GYN office or hospital setting preferred.
- Ability to travel and staff a variety of WHA clinics.
- Competent in use of computer for patient data entry and retrieval, image archiving and report generation.
- Knowledge of complex instrumentation to extract the finest quality equipment performance following As Low As Reasonably Achievable guidelines.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Oregon employers are required by a number of state and federal agencies to display a variety of workplace notices and posters, including:
Federal Family and Medical Leave Act
Oregon Family Leave Act