Womens Health opening in Grinnell, Iowa. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
• Ref #: 21925
• Profession: Registered Nurse
• Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Grinnell, IA
• Shift Schedule: 12-hours; 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• Shift Type: Nights
• 1 year current OB experience - Required
• NRP current or completion within 6 months of employment
• Fetal monitor course current or completion within 3 months of employment
• STABLE course current or completion within one year of employment
• Valid driver's license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
• Iowa license (Compact Allowed)
• BLS (AHA)
• Utilizes scientific principles to administer care to antepartum, laboring, postpartum patients, and newborns.
• Promptly completes documentation to assure an accurate legal account of patient's care.
• Delivers high-quality care utilizing the nursing process while demonstrating knowledge and clinical skills specific to the perinatal, obstetrical, and neonatal specialties in accordance with the established policies, procedures, and standards of care.
• Utilizes holistic approach (considering biopsychosocial, spiritual, educational, safety, and related criteria)appropriate to the individuals served.
• Delegates and provides direction for other healthcare team members within their scope of practice and holds them accountable for their involvement in the plan of care.
• Utilizes critical thinking in developing nursing interventions while maintaining responsibility and accountability for the knowledge of conditions of assigned patients.