Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit yourapplication with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what ittruly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CentennialMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program(ESPP)We are seeking a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) for our facilityto ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficientcare. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we areseeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningfulas we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- You will promote customer service initiatives.
- You are given the opportunity to utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- In this role you will demonstrate your ability to perform technical skills and procedures.It allstarted here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagshiphospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgicalprograms including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular,imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation,sleep disorder, and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acrecampus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center,TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar CentennialWomens Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah CannonCancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billionin cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and otheruncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse (RN) opening. Highly qualified candidates will bepromptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raisethe bar in patient care! Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or other acceptable Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
- 1 Year of RN experience required
- Labor and Delivery experience preferredWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability statusNotice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.