Job DescriptionIf you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, Hope House is the place for you! If you are seeking a fulfilling career, with numerous opportunities to make a REAL difference in the lives of people, we want YOU!Hope House Inc. has a reputation as one of the top employers in the Greater Capital Region of New York.
We are a substance abuse treatment provider who strives to save lives, recover hope and restore families to those suffering from Substance Use Disorders. We are committed to making sure that all staff members feel like they make a difference and are a part of our team! The ideal LPN at our Residential Program in Albany, NY
will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to provide the best support and treatment to our clients. This candidate needs to be compassionate, have the ability to listen, be patient, and communicate effectively with our clients.Shift:
Sunday - Thursday, 2:00 - 10:00 p.m. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week at a minimum Job Status:
Non-Exempt / HourlyPrimary Responsibilities include:
- The LPN will oversee medication oversight when in the building following the medication policy,
- Will deliver care in a manner that respects the patients right to privacy and confidentiality,
- Assist both the RN and the MD with medical records.
- Communicate medical information as appropriate
- Determine which issues need to be escalated to the RN or MD.
- Assist with follow up appointments and obtaining documentation from outside providers.
This job describes the essential and general responsibilities of this position. It is not a listing of non essential requirements and duties, which may be inherent to the jobRequirements
- LPN License is required.
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience is preferred.
- A background check is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is the policy of Hope House to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran statusBenefits
11 paid holidays per calendar year
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- A generous employee contribution towards your benefits
- Benefit Buyout option if coverage is waived
- Company funded Retirement Plan
- 401k option to further save for retirement
- Flexible Savings Account offering pretax savings advantage for your uncovered medical and child care expense
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Company funded life and short-term disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program