Overview of Job Duties...
We are currently seeking a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic Women's Health Department in Coos Bay, Oregon. Clinical responsibilities include providing Gynecology services, including well-woman exams, managing common gynecologic visits, in-office procedures (based on training and experience), providing evidence based health education to patients, ordering laboratory and diagnostic testing and interpreting results, prescribe appropriate medications and treatments, and coordinate treatments and referrals as needed. This position is for an outpatient only practice within our Clinic. Hours/Benefits...
· Competitive Base Salary + RVU Production Bonus
· Work Hours: M-F, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
· Sign-on Bonus
· Relocation Allowance
· Licensing/DEA Expenses
· 3 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
· 9 Holidays
· 6 Sick Days
· 401K + Generous Employer Match
· Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Long Term Disability
· Group Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· CME Stipend of $2,500 per year + one week off to attend conferences Requirements...
· Two Years of Women's Health Experience Required
· Unrestricted Oregon NP License
· Unrestricted DEA License Life is Better at the Beach!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you'll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Providers are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!
Please send CV to:
Christy Wright, Recruitment Manager