Samaritan Albany General Hospital has been providing care to area residents since 1924. SAGH is a 79-bed acute care facility and health center providing medical services to the greater Albany area. There are 132 health care providers, more than 700 employees and 253 clinic employees serving the health needs of the community.
Albany has been coined the “All-American City” and is located just off Interstate 5 in the heart of the beautiful Willamette Valley. Albany offers direct access to all areas of the state to its more than 50,000 residents. The city of Portland, the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean are all within an hour and a half driving time, making Albany an excellent locale for economic and recreational opportunities. Within the city limits, historians have noted the collection of historic buildings and residences as one of the largest and most varied in Oregon.
Samaritan Albany General is currently looking for an experienced Labor and Delivery (LDRP) Nurse Manager to lead this amazing team. This position provides collaborative leadership for the planning, directing, integrating and coordinating activities to achieve departmental objectives and maintain high quality services. This LDRP team offers labor, delivery and recovery including post-partum, newborn care and pediatrics.
- BSN or equivalent experience required. Master's degree preferred.
- Current unencumbered Oregon RN License required.
- Two (2) years RN experience and two (2) years in a leadership role required.
- Healthcare Provider BLS required.
- Successful completion of management courses/education program preferred.
- AGH LRDP:
- ACLS and NRP required within six (6) months of hire.
- STABLE and PALS required within one (1) year of hire
- To learn more about this exciting opportunity and apply online, please visit our website at:
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package including relocation assistance!