Registered Nurse Openings – Labor & Delivery
North Conway, NH
Full Time, Part Time, & Per Diem – Excellent Shift Differential
Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus for qualified new hires!
For a limited time MaineHealth is offering up to $10,000 Sign on bonus for all eligible experienced Registered Nurses with 1-3 years of experience and $20,000 for experienced Registered Nurses with greater than 3 years of experience!
Full time & part time positions include exceptional benefit package with medical, dental, vision, retirement with employer contribution, life/disability insurance, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and more!
Eligible candidates are hired into a Full or Part time RN position. Bonus amount prorated for Part time hires, per diem hires are ineligible.
Current MaineHealth member employees are ineligible for sign-on bonus; former MaineHealth Members are ineligible until greater than 6 months separation from employment.
The Registered Nurse (RN) at Memorial Hospital's Family Birthing Center coordinates total nursing care for patients ranging in the hospital’s labor & delivery unit, as appropriate to discipline. Participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other members of the health care team in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Active State of NH or Compact nursing license. Current BCLS, ACLS, and NRP required. Other certifications specific to department policies may be required
- Prior Birthing Center / LDRP Registered Nurse experience required; at least two years’ experience preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; structure and functions
- Knowledge of chart/medical record documentation and terminology requirements and federal/state laws related to release of health care information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skill in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to calculate and administer drug dosages and injections and measure results
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census and to direct, supervise and evaluate care in order to individualize nursing care provided to patients
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.
About Memorial Hospital:
Since 1911, Memorial Hospital has pursued one simple goal: to serve with distinction all the healthcare needs of our Mount Washington Valley community. Today, we are recognized as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital by the Rural Healthcare Association. We work hard to deliver quality healthcare close to home, with all the services of a large urban hospital. The difference is that we have beautiful mountains and trickling streams as the backdrop to our community-founded 25-bed critical access hospital.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of twelve local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 22,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care – and the science behind that care – is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
MaineHealth is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status, or other groups as protected by law.