SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Nursery RN today with Rapides Regional Medical Center.
At Rapides Regional we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Nursery RN like you to be a part of our team.
Nursery nurses are unique among the different types of nurses because they have a very specific job: taking care of newborn babies! In essence, they are doing what some might consider the most important nursing job of all - bringing new lives into this world. About this unit:
- 32-bed Nursery
- Promotes family centered care
- Continued drive for clinical excellence
- Everyone on the team is motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success
Qualifications What Qualifications You Will Need:
- The staff nurse serves as the leader of the Nursing Care team who is ultimately responsible and accountable to the patient for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient focused, outcome oriented care. Will develop competencies for functioning safely in all areas of Nursery Services. Nursing plan of care will include newborns, adolescents, and adults.
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana or valid compact license from permanent state of residence
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of hire
- ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
- NRP within 6 months
- Pediatric Trauma (to be obtained during orientation)
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bed hospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are the key to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for our Nursery RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.