Job ID: 93460
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Glen Burnie,MD US
Hours of Work: 24 hours a week, every 3rd w/e
Job Facility: UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Employment Type: Part Time
Shift: DAYWhat You Will Do:
Part-time - Day Shift
Glen Burnie, Maryland The Power of Caring
Within all of us there is untold power. An unstoppable strength. A desire to do more.
Join our talented team of Registered Nurses and experience the highest level of appreciation at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center - named Top Workplace
in the Baltimore area by The Baltimore Sun two years in a row (2019 & 2020); Top Workplace in the USA for 2021!
At University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, our registered nurses have earned the highest level of respect as a critical factor in our success- and that of our patients. As part of the acclaimed University of Maryland Medical System, our facility is one of three ANCC Pathway to Excellence
designated hospitals in Maryland. UM BWMC features one of the state's busiest emergency departments, as well as a team of experts who care for our community and one another.
Click HERE to meet our Chief Nursing Officer and learn more about nursing at UM BWMC. As a Registered Nurse at UM BWMC, you'll experience:
What You Need to Be Successful:
- An organization that supports, recognizes and invests in their nurses.
- Our Professional Advancement Model (PAM) designed to recognize and reward nurses based on their professional contributions to advancing the practice and profession of nursing.
- An environment of excellence focused on quality and interprofessional collaboration.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage - Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Work Life Balance: You'll accrue annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance:We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement & continuing education options.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Must be IBCLC certified required
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, maternal, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric