SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN)NICUFull Time Nights 7P-7A 0.9 FTEPalms West HospitalLoxhatchee FL***$20,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE***External candidates only. For more information contact Andrea.Strausberg@HCAHealthcare.comFacility Description:
Since 1986, Palms West Hospital has celebrated excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art 204-bed facility, centrally located in Palm Beach County, offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major, and emergency surgeries. We are an Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Primary Stroke Center. Palms West Hospital has adult and pediatric emergency services, a dedicated New Life Center featuring Birthing Suites and a Level II NICU, as well as a full-service Children's Hospital, providing pediatric healthcare services in one child-friendly location. Additional services include outpatient rehabilitation, an aquatics center, orthopedic spine center, robotics, and interventional radiology.
Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its abundant parks and quality schools. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. We invite you to explore career opportunities with us at Palms West Hospital and The Children's Hospital at Palms West. Join our team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying all Palm Beach County has to offer.Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Palms West, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
- If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
Provides professional nursing care within the NICU Department, coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care. Treatment of Newborn critical patients.
Our nurses who work within the NICU unit caring for Neonatal ICU patients. Registered nurse responsibilities include all aspects of patient care. This care includes monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and respiration on new born babies.
Within the NICU department at Palms West Hospital, we provide the highest quality of care in a warm, personalized setting for the patients we serve. Our teams are committed to fulfilling our hospital's mission statement "to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time."Qualifications
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida o or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year (1) year of NICU Nursing experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.