SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.50 - $45.50 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you looking for a work environment as a professional, where diversity and inclusion thrive? Do you want to positively impact the lives of your patients and their families for the better? Submit your application with HealthONE's Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse in our NICU and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
About our Level II NICU:
- Busy Level II NICU with average census of 33 infants.
- Census comprised of higher acuity, complex infants as well as infants requiring feeding and weight stabilization.
- Position requires floating to the Level IV NICU
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- You will optimize the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- You will be responsible for the care of premature and ill newborn patients meeting the admissions criteria of our NICU.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- NRP, preferred
- 1 to 2 years acute care specialty nursing
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center is a dedicated pediatric hospital and the anchor facility for HealthONE's system of pediatric care. Voted Family Favorite for 4 years running by the readers of Colorado Parent, RMHC has 300+ board-certified pediatric specialists. In addition to being home to the largest Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in the Rocky Mountain region, together with the specialists at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, RMHC is the only campus in the region certified to provide the highest level of care for both high risk mom and baby. In addition, the hospital is home to a world-renowned specialized center for minimally invasive surgery for infants and children, a Bone Marrow Transplant program, pediatric sarcoma program as well as a comprehensive hematology/oncology program and a nationally renowned institute for youth sports medicine, and pediatric Liver Transplant Program. RMHC has six affiliated Denver-area locations and two dedicated pediatric ERs. There are 53 pediatric beds, 10 PICU beds, and 84 NICU Level IV beds. HCA Healthcare's Continental Division, which includes HealthONE, was named the #1 large hospital system in the United States by IBM Watson Health as part of the 15 Top Health Systems recognition process. And, as the #7 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributed more than $1.6 million in 2019 and supports over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations. For more information, please visit www.RockyMountainHospitalforChildren.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.