Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for a qualified R egistered Nurse that is interested in training in L&D to join our Texas Health family. Position Highlights
Work location: The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail, Ft. Worth, TX 76244
Work environment: Labor and Delivery (L&D) Department
• Texas Health Alliance is a Texas 10-step designated facility.
• 11-bed LDR's - expanding to 14 LDR's in 2021
• 4 OB/ED bays - with OB Hospitalists 24/7
• 2 OR suites
• Average between 160-170 deliveries per month and increasing.
• 18-bed Postpartum/Newborn, couplet care - expanding to a total of 41-beds in 2021
• Level III Maternal designation
Why Texas Health Resources?
- Work hours: Full-Time, Nights, 6:45PM-7:15AM, 36 hours per week, (3) 12-hour shifts per week, including rotating weekends and Holidays; Flexible with schedule.
- Salary range is $27.50/hr to $52.88/hr - based on relevant RN experience
- $8,000 sign on bonus for eligible RN positions (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 101+-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery - including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant's care - including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology - including a women's imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption.Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency
- BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 90 days of hire
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program required within 30 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required
- In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will:
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfersWhy Texas Health
As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For® (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns?
Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.