Job Title – Clinical Coordinator Center for Women and Infants
Facility – St. Vincent Hospital
About Saint Vincent Hospital
To take the best possible care of our community each and every day for 127 years and counting. As we’ve grown, we’ve remained a leader in our central Massachusetts community by adopting new treatments and expanded services to truly be a place where families from Worcester and the surrounding communities can receive all the care they need. From newborns to seniors, we provide the quality care our community deserves!
Saint Vincent Hospital offers a whole new experience in health care by combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. Our clinicians excel at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From our advanced heart and vascular services to our comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, our robust surgical facility including our Da Vinci Robotic Surgery and Cyberknife Technology to our comfortable and compassionate women & infants’ programs – these services offered ensure that our patients don't have to travel far for high-quality health care.
We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating off shift* (evenings) departmental function and delivery of safe, family-centered care in collaboration with unit managers, clinical educators, and director for Labor and Delivery, Mother Baby, and Special Care Nursery.
- Collaborate with nursing leadership team in strategic planning; implementation, evaluation, and revision of structures and processes to support and enhance the competence, autonomy, and accountability of the nursing team.
- Facilitate off shift safety rounds.
- Assist with ongoing regulatory (ex. Joint Commission) preparedness.
- Assist with coordination of patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Coordinate daily operations to assure appropriate staffing and optimal patient flow.
- Assist with unit payroll and staff scheduling.
- Support ongoing professional development.
- Facilitate incorporation of evidence-based practice and quality improvement initiatives as appropriate.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
• Master’s degree in nursing, leadership/administration, or health related field preferred
• 3-5 years demonstrated leadership ability in an acute care setting; with sound clinical judgment and decision-making responsibility
• LDRP experience preferred
Licensure and Certification
• MA Registered Nurse license required
• BLS required
• NRP within 6 months of hire
*Occasional weekend and holiday coverage/call, as needed.
St. Vincent Hospital provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. For more information, email Kaycee Fitzgerald at Kaycee.email@example.com or visit https://www.stvincenthospital.com/careers and apply to # 2105039232.
Job Type: Full-time
SHIFT TYPE: Days